Team Manager at Xpert Conexions
Views:659 Applications:229 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Assistant Manager/Manager - HR Business Partner - EduTech (2-6 yrs)
The company is the fastest growing number one Education Technology/Internet Organisation.
Position: AM/Manager HRBP
Reporting to: West Region HR Head
The incumbent will be working as HR Representative for the given Location.
We are Looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic Sales HRBP. The person will be responsible for employee engagement, career development and grievance management, attrition management initiatives. He/She will be required to travel across offices occasionally.
- Maintaining physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts and PTO requests.
- Updating internal databases with new hire information.
- Travelling across the region and meeting sales employees on a regular basis
- Attrition management ,employee grievance and query management
- Implementing the employee engagement plan
- Support the team in the implementation and execution of company rules and policies
- Prepare reports and presentations on HR-related metrics like total number of hires by department.
- Respond to employees questions about benefits (for example, number of vacation days they're eligible for).
- Extending administrative support in the smooth functioning of general office i.e. vendor management, office supplies, housekeeping, technical support.