HR at Jubilant HR Consultants
Views:233 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Assistant Manager/Manager - Group Operations - Affinity Servicing - Insurance Firm (2-7 yrs)
Our client is a is a joint venture company, formed between India's most revered Group, and Asia's largest, independent listed pan-Asian life insurance group.
Function - Group Ops (Affinity Servicing)
- Tracking servicing TAT adherence (Issuance/affinity/claims) as per defined SLA's leading to partner expectation.
- Weekly call with Sales/MPH/Ipru Servicing team on pending cases (Issuance/affinity/claims) and ensure timely revert from respective owners.
- TAT adherence report to be shared with respective partners on a regular basis.
- Understanding the dashboard requirement from MPH and making it available
- Close loop escalation cases and ensure end to end closure.
- Align with Sales/MPH/Cops and work on reduction in Issuance Discrepancy cases.
- Highlighting the process gap and work on fixing the same
- Drive synergy between various teams and align them to enhance the sales/partner experience.
- Facilitating Integration of serving portal/API (Issuance/service/claims) for respective partner
- Ease out processes and real time visibility to partners on status for respective processes.
- Prepare timely MIS and daily reports on various facets deliverable to sales/partner.
- Understanding competitive learning and make best practice in implementing
- Strong and effective communication
- Willing to travel (around the city)
- Basic skills of excel.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.