Partner at Symphoni HR
Views:1918 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Assistant Manager/Manager - Financial Reporting - Hedge Fund/Private Equity - Fund Administration Firm (4-6 yrs)
Our client, a leading global fund administration firm, is looking for Assistant Manager & Manager in Mumbai (Shift 1-10:30 pm) for Financial Reporting function for clients. The prospective candidate will work with the accounting team, auditors, and clients to prepare the financial statements of its Hedge Fund, PE and other clients. The candidates should come with a degree and/or demonstrated 4-6 years experience in accounting related fields or work.
- Help in preparing the first draft of financial statements including all schedules and footnotes
- Understand, prepare and review schedule of investments, statement of assets and liabilities, statement of operations, statement of changes in net assets, and statement of cash flows
- Understand, prepare and review notes to financial statements including financial highlights
- Keep updated and informed of regulatory and procedural changes that may affect the preparation of financial statements
- Review foreign regulatory filings related to annual financial statements
- Assist accounting team with audit questions related to the financial statements
- Address any changes to the financial statements
- Able to interpret new accounting pronouncements and lead the implementation of the respective changes to existing workflows
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.