Recruitment at MNR Solutions Private Limited
Views:301 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager/Manager - Finance - CA (4-7 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities
The incumbent would be responsible for both the financial operations including but not limited to:
1. Ensure books of accounts are representative of the affairs of the Company (at Regional level) and are kept in accordance with applicable accounting standards & policies.
2. Annual & Monthly Closing books of Accounts for the region.
3. Ensure all the tax compliances related transactions are booked appropriately within the cutoff date.
4. Review of vendor payments, proper deduction of TDS and RCM (GST) wherever applicable. Ensure all the vendors accounts are reconciled on timely basis.
5. Ensure all intercompany transactions are properly recorded and reconciled including cross-charge entries between the Companies.
6. Support in timely closure of Statutory Audits / Tax Audits for the Companies at regional level.
7. Preparation of all financial reporting materials and metrics for internal reporting/ MIS for the region for further consolidation at HO.
8. Coordinate with Head office for direct and indirect tax related returns and assessments for the region.
9. Ensure accurate calculation of all direct and indirect tax liabilities.
10. Inform HO on abnormalities or developments which could impact the operations at Company level.
11. Ensure that all statutory requirements are being adhered and properly accounted for.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Experienced CA with 4 ~ 7 year of Finance & Accounting experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.