Assistant Manager/Manager - Direct Tax/Transfer Pricing - Big4 (5-10 yrs)
- Engaging with the senior leadership and middle management of the Tax and advisory functions in the region.
- Understanding the case laws, working on case rulings, data assessments, litigation matters.
- Ensuring transition plans and migration resources are in place, SLA's are agreed and service delivery is maintained during the transition
- Supporting the development of ramp-up plans and building of profiles on basis of service line demands
- Managing and resolving escalations that have impact on critical path of service delivery
- Taking regular feedback from client service teams on services delivered from ICoE
- Reviewing performance of ICoE against agreed KPIs and their compliance to SLAs and reverse SLAs at regional leve
- Promoting a - KPMG centric- and - partnership approach- to develop strong relationships with other working groups and ensure adherence to Group governance
- Monitoring the reports being sent regarding ICoE performance
- Exceptions Handling and Reporting - Perform Root cause analysis for low CFT score or SLA non-compliance and take corrective action
The candidate :
- Education / Business Degree : Chartered Accountant / MBA
- Work Experience :7 - 10 years of experience of working in tax and/or advisory functions with at least 2 years in a management level within the function
- Good knowledge of the processes of tax and accounting advisory practices, Project co-ordination, Dash-boarding, Change management with transition experience and exposure of working in a shared services environment
- Industry / Certifications : MBA (Finance) or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) would be preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.