Senior Consultant at Elixir Web Solutions
Views:344 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Assistant Manager/Manager - Data Governance - Consulting Firm (3-8 yrs)
We have openings with one of the banking client in Mumbai location for Dat governance profile. Interested candidates can send your updated cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To provide reporting solutions to drive analytical insight and examine business hypothesis in support of one or multiple Retail Services portfolios.
- Delivery of analytic reporting solutions and dashboards for Partner portfolios (one or multiple). Key responsibilities include creating business intelligence reporting solutions and deploying on internal and external platforms.
- Develop clear and user friendly reports and analysis using interactive SAS code. Quickly debug SAS code in order to troubleshoot reports Develop business presentations to communicate the solution to a potentially broad array of functional teams and senior managers.
- Develop and deliver on-going standard reporting/decision support tools as requested by the base of clients. Lead/work on cross-functional business solution project teams. Proactively identify new initiatives to drive sales, increase revenue, decrease costs, improve operations and increase business profitability.
- Identify and execute improvements and automation in existing reporting processes.
- To clearly formulate analytical hypothesis, Perform ad-hoc analysis to support it, communicate results clearly, and understand cause and effect relationships
- Help develop a state of the art MIS infrastructure using process automation tools Interface with internal Partner Management teams & Citi clients to design data driven analytic and reporting solutions primarily using SAS, Unix, Qlikview & Cognos
- Identify reporting developed in SAS to be transitioned to Visualization tools such as Qlikview and build long-term roadmap/vision for a user-friendly reporting platform.
- Leverage appropriate technology to develop solution (coding, testing, data retrieval and data analysis).
- Bachelor's degree (Computer Science, MIS, Math, Statistics, Engineering).
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical skills in conducting sophisticated reporting using bureau/vendor data, customer performance data and marketing data to solve business problems.
- Three to Six years- experience in data governance area, or Risk analytics functions, Operations and/or Collections, Business Intelligence, Technology, Data/Database Management, Customer Analytics and Reporting, Project Management, Operational Risk Good programming skills in advanced SAS and SQL in mainframe, UNIX and PC environments.
- Knowledge of Unix(scheduler), SQL (Teradata), Excel pivot tables and other MS Office tools is required Highly proficient in Excel/pivot tables and PowerPoint. Metadata and Master Data Repository Management experience a plus Experience with visualization tools such as Qlik or Tableau - Preferred.
- Credit card industry experience especially in an analytics or policy role is preferred
- Relationship Management experience
- Exposure to customer analysis, database marketing, financial/operational reporting, business analysis, and/or data analytics
- Ability to translate business requirements to technical requirements
- Strong analytic and deductive reasoning skills
- Able to work well across multiple functional areas and build relationships
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, matrixed business environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects end to end with little supervision
- Good knowledge of data structures/models and data manipulation
- Strong project management skills, PMP a plus Outstanding communication skills
- Strong team, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think strategically and apply data & analysis to business needs/solutions
- Proven ability to communicate business rationale to internal and external counterparts
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, matrix business environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.