AM at Altisource Asset Management Corporation
Views:346 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Assistant Manager/Manager - Data Analytics (3-7 yrs)
Assistant Mgr/ Mgr - Data Analytics
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Research and develop statistical learning models for data analysis.
- Using automated tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources.
- Using statistical tools to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends in data sets.
- Preparing and maintaining financial models for pricing and acquisition purposes.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Building required infrastructure for optimal extraction, transformation and loading of data from various data sources using AWS and SQL technologies.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Research machine learning algorithms and implement by tailoring to business needs and test on large datasets.
- Design and develop reporting modules/data visualizations as required by management.
- Research and develop analysis, forecasting, and optimization methods to improve investment forecasts and performance.
- knowledge of MS Excel and SQL Data tools.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- MBA / BE / BTech from reputed college.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years' experience.
- Candidates with experience in financial sector specially US Debt market preferred.
- Experience in handling high volumes of structured and unstructured data to drive business impact.
- Highly Analytical with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of programming languages like Python, R and SQL.
- Ability to analyze data to identify problems, gaps and inconsistencies.
- Experience with machine learning on large datasets.
- Experience with AWS technologies like lambda, API gateway will be a huge plus.