Practice Lead at Elixir Web Solutions
Views:49469 Applications:1678 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:228
Assistant Manager/Manager - Credit Risk Analytics & Strategy - SAS (2-8 yrs)
We are looking out for Risk strategy professionals for one of our client in Gurgaon.
Skill Set : Credir risk, risk strategy, Acquisition strategy, Customer Acquisition, etc
- SAS is a Must
- Tier1/2 colleges would do with an experience of 2-8 years.
Levels : Assistant manager/Manager
Role Requirement :
The position requires managing acquisition strategy projects from conception to rollout :
- Developing programming solutions using SAS and other programming and data querying tools to drive answers to analytic challenges and information for management decisions, observations and tracking.
- Segmenting accounts using CHAID/CART methodologies to design champion/challenger strategies.
- Collecting and interpreting data for ad hoc projects.
- Making recommendations and communicating results to senior management
Expected education / tool experience :
- Experience using SAS to analyze and solve business problems
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize, prioritize and drive results with a high sense of urgency
- Strong sense of accountability and decisiveness in a strong work ethic culture
- Experience working in a team of analysts with a common goal and will have a strong understanding of the cards business dynamics that will drive the analyses
Expected Industry experience :
- Banking, Credit cards, Statistics (good to have)
Suggested Target Companies :
- Bank captives, Analytics competitors, Core Bank - Business Intelligence Units
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.