Team Leader Recruitments at AA-consultants
Views:151 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Assistant Manager/Manager - Contract/Proposal Specialist - Clinical Research (3-6 yrs)
Job Title: - Contract/Proposal Specialist
Level: - Asst. Manager / Manager
Experience: - 3-5 years of experience in contracting for CROs
Age Band: - 30 - 45
Reporting to: - Chief Manager, BD and Strategy
Location: - Faridabad
Salary: 10 lpa - 15 lpa
- Prepare draft contract documents, including Start-up Agreements, Work Orders and Change Orders in conjunction with relevant departments
- Amend project budgets as required
- Direct client interaction with established project contacts
- Provide quality client deliverables meeting strict deadlines
- Facilitate review and approval in accordance with relevant policies and procedures
- Communicate with and inform the Project / Study of ongoing budget changes and provide finance system load ready budget tools in accordance with relevant policies and procedures
- Participate in contract review meetings with clients and internal customers
- Review client contractual templates with support from Project /Study Manager and edit as appropriate to ensure positions are covered and to highlight areas of potential concern
- Ensure contracts with client edits received back from the client show all the appropriate changes
- Customize templates to meet client template requirements or use Client's template, if available
- Ensure contractual documents are processed into and maintained in relevant databases
- May customize templates approved by Legal for the relevant entities and post current copies on the Business Operations folders
- Participate in the development and testing of tools and procedures
- Will write compelling proposals, which will include drafting and strategically evaluating proposal budgets.
- Provide overall management for the proposal process, including coordination of all key operational areas, preparation of text and budgets, and review for basic proposals.
- Ensure smooth transition of awarded proposals to the Contracts Team, which may include first-run revisions/negotiations to text and budgets for newly awarded projects.
- Under the direction of Pre-Sales management, will provide overall management for the proposal process on larger more complicated more opportunities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.