Owner at Bridge Partners HR
Views:3933 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Assistant Manager/Manager - Contract Compliance Service - Big4 (4-10 yrs)
Roles and responsibilities :
We are currently seeking an experienced professional at an Assistant Manager and Manager level within CCS for the Risk Consulting practice to join us in our Gurgaon/Bangalore office.
- Candidate would typically be responsible for delivering on specific technology risk services domains, either as an individual contributor or through a team, and ensuring quality of work delivered and contribute towards a continuous learning culture within the firm.
- Understand and identify opportunities for Big4 practices and service offerings
- Interface with clients to identify technical requirements and compatible capabilities
- Stay abreast of predominant technologies dealing with software and hardware inventories, server administration and data integration
- Provide leadership to associates, draft solutions for management review, and document results in work papers
- Project a professional image of Big4
- Providing contract compliance services to various member firms across the globe to assist them in various software inspections.
- Analyze, summaries and perform research to understand how different software are licensed and creating reports showing summary of Software purchases & deployment.
- Act as a point of contact to organize, maintain and file all engagement and administration documents which can be produced as evidence as needed by stake holders and other statutory bodies.
- Act as a liaison between the company to understand the requirement and coordinate various activates on different phases of the Software licensing reviews.
- Demonstrate high level of professionalism by proactive communication, taking ownership of the work, being accountable for the quality of deliverable/report submitted and take feedback constructively to provide better client services.
Essential skills required :
Education / professional qualifications :
MCA / MBA / M.Com/ BBM/BCA/B.Com/BA/BSc/BE
Prior Experience :
- The candidate must have 4 to 7 years of relevant experience either in sales and payment process / Management / Contract Analysis /Third party compliance reviews/ Data Analysis.
Software License Reviews exposure :
- Software License Reviews
- Software Asset Management
- Licensing structures for major software publishers
Technical skills :
- IBM is must / Microsoft / EMC / VMware Software License Reviews. (Desirable)
- Advanced Excel (Mandatory) and SQL / MS Access. (Desirable)
Behavioral / team skills :
- Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player; self-driven and ability to work independently
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.