Principal Consultant at Jubilant HR Consultant
Views:342 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Assistant Manager/Manager - Content & Communication - Life Insurance (5-13 yrs)
Our Clients are a well-established Life Insurance Company. They are a joint venture between diversified financial services conglomerate in India and one of the oldest life insurance companies in the world. Headquartered at Mumbai.
Job Role - Content & Communication Manager.
Department - Digital Marketing.
Reporting - Sr. Manager - Digital Marketing.
Purpose of the role:
To create the content roadmap and drive content asset creation across multiple digital touchpoints spanning across on page, off page and social to drive conversations and create connections with users / prospects / customers.
- To generate ideas for developing content around product and its offerings.
- To create all long form content requirements - product descriptions, approach notes, blog, newsletters, PR articles.
- To develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term targets.
- To interpret creative briefs and share innovative creative concepts.
- To continuously monitor website traffic across pages and user engagement metrics.
- To optimize content according to SEO.
- To be in love with the process of developing a story which is engaging and informative to the readers.
- To be able to upload content on website using content management systems (CMS).
Education & Experience:
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of content writing experience along with working knowledge of SEO.
- An understanding of the insurance industry is preferred.
- Content Management.
- SEO Management.
- Social Media Management.
- Customer centricity.
- Execution Excellence.