Managing Partner at Megma Services
Views:587 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Assistant Manager/Manager - Compliance - FinTech - LLB/CS (3-6 yrs)
Asst Manager /Manager ( Compliance) - Insurance
Leading Financial technology company requires Asst Mgr/ Manager(compliance ) - Bangalore
One of our client a Gurugram and Bengaluru - based fintech start-up, is India's first neobank for small business owners offering world-class financial services through its five pillars of banking, lending, insurance, khata, and rewards.
- It empowers the massively underserved segment to help drive financial inclusion. Since its launch in September 2020, its Mobile App has been downloaded by over 1million customers across 500 cities in India. The app now processes over INR 30 Billion of annualized transaction value. it uses alternate data to deliver small business owners tailor-made financial products and services.
- We are looking out for Asst Mgr/ Manager - Compliance (Insurance) for our client center in Bangalore
1) Client - Leading Financial technology company
2) Role - Asst Mgr/ Manager- Compliance-Insurance
3) Location - Bangalore
Job Description: Assistant Manager / Manager - Compliance
Location : BANGALORE
Experience : 3-7 years of experience in legal and compliance role.
What will your Role look like? :
- Supporting the Insurance broking business in remaining compliant within the regulatory environment and managing risk.
- Drive the identification, assessment, measurement, mitigation and monitoring of compliance risk pertaining to the business.
- Participate in the review of new business initiatives and transactions requiring pre-approval.
- Deliver independent risk assessment and reports that provide senior management with the risk profile of the firm.
- Manage regulatory inquiries and examinations in close coordination with the Principal Officer and CEO;
- Collaborating with other stakeholders like Business, Product, Operations, Technology, Legal etc. toaddress compliance issues which many impact the function/business and develop approaches/action plans to manage current and emerging risks.
- Create and Ensure adherence to the Manuals, Policies, Guidelines, (e.g. Compliance Manual,Complaints Redressal Manual, Market Conduct Guidelines, Advertisement Guidelines, etc.)
- Impart training to the employees and sales force and improve awareness on regulatory compliances, AML, ethics, complaints case studies and risk, Good Sales Practices by way of presentations, case studies and modules
Who are we looking for? :
- Upto 5 years of experience in Banking, Financial services and Insurance sector with experience primarily into Regulatory Compliance, Legal, Company Secretarial, and Due Diligence.
Qualification : LLB / CS
- Exposure to requirements of the regulators viz. RBI, SEBI, IRDAI would be desirable
- Maximum age : 30 years
Pranav - 7011354635/ 548238406
Kindly share following details in resume :
Current ctc n notice period
Open to work in bangalore
Team size managed