Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:256 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Assistant Manager/Manager - Compensation & Benefits/Total Rewards - IT/BFS/BPO (10-15 yrs)
We are currently hiring for one of our client for Bangalore Location for the role of Assistant Manager/Manager Total rewards.
Key Responsibilities :
- Overall planning of compensation - Budgeting/ forecasting, ensuring inputs to relevant finance teams to build ICF rate cards.
- Program manage compensation planning for ICF.
- Designs pieces of complex compensation programs, resulting in significant and long-term changes to the company's compensation offerings and policies, ensuring optimal budget utilization.
- Oversees the implementation of specific components of complex and large-scale global compensation initiatives, ensuring appropriate local implementation in the context of global guidelines.
- Designs and develops training, education and communication materials for the implementation of global/ local compensation programs.
- Drives resolution of compensation issues, and independently makes recommendation for optimal solution in situations where issue is complex.
- Manages customer relationships with contacts from human resources, finance and the business, and builds new relationships outside team where appropriate.
- Serves as an SME and advisor to ICF HR and recruitment teams as needed in all aspects of compensation design, planning and administration processes, and counseling on customization of programs at a local level.
- Applies comprehensive functional knowledge in compensation and serves as a senior resource providing guidance to less experienced team members.
- Develops and shares knowledge capital in the compensation area.
- Provides input to capital budgeting for area and ensures that team adheres to budget.
- Help in toolset implementation for the compensation function in respective area.