Recruitment Consultant at Resource Infinite
Views:285 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Assistant Manager/Manager - Company Secretary & Compliance - NBFC (8-10 yrs)
Opening in Delhi for the position of AM /Manager CS &Compliance with a leading NBFC.
Our client is one of the leading NBFCs of India. Started by two Wall Street bankers who graduated from Princeton and Stanford. In 2008, they moved to India to capitalize the credit market. They started with corporate lending and now have expanded into Housing Finance, Consumer Finance, Asset Management, and an Alternative Investment Fund with the complete business being only in B2B Digital Lending.
They have received AA- rating from CARE Ratings and A1+ ratings by ICRA.
Over the past 15 Years, they have provided over 12,000 Cr of Credit across the board with Housing Finance being the biggest lender.
Position: AM/Manager CS & Compliance
Department: Secretarial and Legal
Work Experience: 4-5 year (Relevant Experience) in BFSI Sector
Key skills : compliance related to BFSI sector is must
Eligibility: Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India with 2-4 years of relevant experience in BFSI Sector.
Knowledge in compliances related to BFSI is must
To carry on day-to-day function in the organization and to assist in ensuring compliance to various laws and regulations as applicable to the company.
- Assist in preparation of agendas and papers for board meetings, committees, and general meeting
- Follow up on action points.
- Assistance in filing, registering any document including forms, returns and applications by and on behalf of the company with various regulators as may be required
- Assisting in convening and conducting the Companies AGM/EGM, Board Meeting, Committee Meetings etc.
- Drafting of Resolutions and Explanatory Statements.
- To update on the latest amendments in Companies Act, RBI and PPI rules and regulations and such other applicable laws.
- Preparation of checklist and SOPs.
- Preparation of Minutes of Board Meeting and General Meeting.
- Assistance in Event based activities in the Company.
- Assisting in Managing all tasks relating to Securities allotment and their transfer and transmission
- Assistance in drafting of various Board Level policies and ensuring they are updated.
- Maintenance of statutory books and registers.
- Assisting in Managing all the compliance as required under the Companies Act, 2013.
- Assistance in handling and managing all the required compliances under Reserve Bank of India and Prepaid Payment Instruments regulations as applicable to Company.
- Liaising with external regulators and advisers whenever required.
- Coordinate with other consultants and external vendors for obtaining certifications & information on trends in compliance laws/ transactions.
- Co-ordination with internal departments and handling and compilation of data/facts/information requirement.
- Preparation of regulatory returns and reports to be submitted to RBI from time to time.
- To ensure complete compilation and organization of data to be submitted to RBI from time-to-time and to keep a track and ensure its timely submission.
- Assisting in handling Internal, secretarial, and statutory audits.
- Establishing new process in line with the new laws and regulations as applicable.
- Identify various risks and their mitigants relating to compliances.
- Ensuring compliances before the timelines to avoid any penalties.
- Handling foreign investments and compliances under Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999.
Required Candidate profile:
- Knowledge in compliances related to BFSI is must
- Good academic background and sound verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Companies Act, 2013, FEMA, PPI Directions, and other relevant laws.
- Knowledge in NBFC compliance
- Good drafting and legal interpretation skills.
- Collaborative approach.
- Well verse with
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.