Director at Pplanet HR Services
Views:1380 Applications:236 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:90
Assistant Manager/Manager/Chief Manager - Legal - Retail (5-10 yrs)
- Initiating action under SARFAESI Act, 2002, coordinating action u/s 13(4), handling CMM/DM applications, handling auctions.
- Represent the company before Courts, Tribunals, statutory authorities etc.
- Handle court cases such as O.A. or S.A. (DRT)/Civil Suits/ Criminal Cases etc., Briefing counsels and advocates during litigation and other legal proceedings, drafting and finalization of agreements.
- Regular follow up / attend and assist the Advocate for the cases before DRT/High Court or any other authorities including Official Liquidator/BIFR etc.
- Complete responsibility relating to legal compliances and documentary requirements in the Branch.
- Liaisons & negotiations with outside agencies including statutory authorities, carrying out legal due-diligence.
- To implement resolution policies, processes as per companies requirements. To assist the Branch to ensure proper management of accounts to maximize recoveries.
- Assist in overseeing the process of acquisition / disposal of residential / commercial / retail premises and/or repossession of movable assets.
- Support business by analyzing early warning indicators/ instituting appropriate control measures.
- Analysis of the Branch/Region delinquent portfolio. Maintaining MIS and Master Data sheet of the portfolio of all products, prompt updation of Company's software and timely reporting to HO.
- Undertaking such other duties / responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
Desired Qualification LLB / LLM
- Thorough understanding of the below Acts/Notifications:
- Securitisation and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest Act, 2002 (SARFAESI Act)
- CDR / BIFR / SICA
- RBI guidelines on Loans & advances issued to Banks and FIs.
- RBI notifications to ARCs
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interest and aptitude for finance and valuation principles
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.