Consultant at Michael Page
Views:341 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager/Manager - Brand Marketing - BFSI (3-10 yrs)
Role Summary: Responsible for providing the overall brand marketing and communication activities as a corporate brand and implementation of the marketing strategy of the company.
Key Result Areas
- The position is responsible for providing Product marketing and brand communication solutions as a brand custodian and implementation of the marketing strategy in line to the business objective of the organization.
- The person will be responsible to ensure Brand architecture is followed and implemented in every communication designed.
- Liaise with stakeholders and other departments on a day to day basis
- Responsible for understanding the briefs from respective functions, articulate it in a brief to creative agency and ensure end to end designing of the campaign.
- The candidate should be able to evaluate the creatives and provide directions to the agency
- The candidate should understand basic financial products.
- Should be able to design product proposition, analyze market trends to position products.
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging
- Develop a marketing plan to promote the products in line to the business objectives.
- Develop strategy for Creative Solutions as per requirements and business potential.
- To think, plan and execute various promotional campaigns and managing key internal and external corporate events, advertising and event related activity
- Understanding of Digital engagement for consumers - gamification and audio visual
- Should have understanding of infographic visualization
- Will be responsible for Creative management system
- Liaise with L&C, Finance, Purchase for approvals for various delivery requirements
- Undertake vendor engagement for timely execution and end to end closure of the activity
E Skills Required
- The incumbent should have excellent Marketing Communications and high analytical skills to evaluate all the new initiatives and bring in admirable results for optimum reach and creation of brand visibility to translate engagement
- Relevant skills in solution provision relating to BFSI industry preferred but not mandatory
- Exposure to Branding visibility management & Pricing strategy
- Understanding the secondary and primary sales cycles
- Ability to plan ATL & BTL activities
- Should posses pleasing personality and good communication Skills
- Possession of analytical skills using PC software like MS Excel, Powerpoint are an absolute must
Qualification MBA (Marketing \ Communication\ Media) or Masters with a leading institute
Experience 4 to 5 years experience with 2 to 3 years experience in Brand Marketing