Consultant at Pylon Management Consulting
Views:554 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager/Manager/AVP - Forecasting Process Reengineering - FP&A Domain - Banking (3-10 yrs)
Job Description :
Forecasting Process Reengineering :
- A Banking Major is currently recruiting professionals at multiple levels with well-rounded knowledge and experience in Business & Financial Planning, Re-engineering programs, Process improvement frameworks (e.g. Lean) to drive transformation of organization's forecasting processes towards the end state vision.
- Your role will be to partner with Finance Senior Leaders across to drive end-to-end process transformation of the forward looking forecasting processes, with a focus on established objectives of process quality, efficiency and simplification while addressing needs of all the key internal consumers of the forecasts.
- Through the application of re-engineering and process improvement tools / techniques and focused workshops with Finance and Risk work stream leads, you will identify major pain points and opportunity areas to simplify forecasting processes, investigate their root causes and provide innovative solutions that transform the end to end process.
- Partnering with the FP&A Digital team and other ongoing transformation efforts around Forecasting Models and Infrastructure, you will also bring best-of-breed solutions (incl. artificial intelligence and robotics) to augment process improvements identified through the workshops and process studies.
Key Responsibilities :
- Establish re-engineering program focused on structuring target state global forecasting processes.
- Overall program management of the global effort and strong governance / tracking of program execution partnering with key stakeholders.
- Structure and conduct workshops with senior stakeholders across Finance to agree on interim and end state process structure to achieve Agile Planning transformation program objectives and related regulatory remediation efforts.
- Partner with other Agile Planning work streams (Data, Infrastructure/Tech, Models, Reporting & Analytics, UI/Workflow, etc.) to coordinate efforts and program milestones.
- Apply process improvement / re-engineering frameworks (Lean, etc.), to identify and implement tangible and measurable process improvements without impacting quality of outcomes.
- Build out process maps to identify bottlenecks and interdependencies and establish explicit performance metrics for finance planning processes and tracking.
- Design process controls and drive automation of controls for all planning processes.
- Build partnership with global/regional FP&A, Capital, Treasury, Risk, Strategy, Productivity and business stakeholders for their participation and agreement to adopt identified process changes.
- 3+ Years work experience with significant part of that focused on process RE-engg programs, preferably with global exposure, in financial Services / Banks.
- Leadership role in driving programs in a matrix environment.
- Expertise and certification in process RE-engg frameworks like Lean.
- Experience establishing tracking of KPIs for processes and showing ongoing improvement, experience working in FP&A or related to business and operational planning and budgeting.
- Strong executive presence and experience running senior level workshops
- Strong experience in storyboarding and creating compelling presentations and process performance analytics.
- Knowledge of risk and control frameworks and knowledge of best practices to implement controls.
- Knowledge of digital tools incl visualization, AI, Machine learning a plus.
- Experience of partnership with multiple work streams to drive acceptance and adoption of agreed process changes.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and experience in projects preferred.
- Experience in process mapping using tools like Blue Works preferred.