Senior Recruitment Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:249 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Assistant Manager/Manager/AVP - Financial Operations - IFRS/US GAAP - BFS (1-5 yrs)
Job Title : Assistant Manager - Finance Operations
Department : Operational Accounting - Global Finance Centre
Location : CHENNAI/NCR
Reporting To : AVP/Manager - Global Finance Centre
Key responsibilities :
Service Delivery :
- Preparation and review of various pre close and post journals
- Prepare/review and maintain back up documentation for journals and schedules prepared
- Should be proficient in Financial statement closure procedures
- Strong technical knowledge of Accounting and reporting principles.
- Analytical skills to perform variance analysis and other analysis
- Functional experience in accounting for all balance sheet / income statement heads
- Proficient in assurance and control function related to balance sheet accounts including substantiation
- Acquire and update knowledge on IFRS / US GAAP/HI GAAP
- Should have some exposure in GRCA reporting/Regulatory Reporting/ MI Reporting and Manual return compilation
- Produce and analyse ad hoc management information requests
- Ability to meet KPI timelines including under stringent time lines and high pressure situations and maintain a high degree of accuracy
- Good communication skills to be able to manage the In-country team on a daily basis.
- Identify opportunities for process re-engineering / improvement and participate in change initiatives
- Pro-active approach in highlighting issues to the manager/In-Country team for timely fix
- Ensure participation in various learning initiatives to constantly upgrade their skill set
Risks & Controls :
- Responsible for maintaining documentation per RCA and SOX requirement
- Ensure SOPs are updated.
- Adherence to Group policies, IFRS reporting requirements, audit, controls and compliance requirements.
- Ensure testing of processes per BC plan
Skills/Experience Required :
- MBA : 2-5yrs, CA : 1-2yrs
- Prior experience in month end closure processes is a must and exposure in Reporting processes will be preferred
- Good working knowledge of month end closure preferably in the Banking Sector
- Must be detail oriented and possess strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills for ensuring smooth day to day interaction with In-Country teams
- Very strong Excel and Access skills to interpret high data volume and facilitate automation
- Good knowledge of FTP/HUB/PSGL/CODA, etc.
- Good working knowledge of US GAAP / HIGAAP/ IFRS
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.