Recruiter at Apidel
Views:4317 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Assistant Manager/Manager/AVP - Analytics - SBS APAC - BFS (3-13 yrs)
Position: Asst. manager/ Manager/ AVP
Payroll On: Perm / Direct Payroll
Experience: 4.5 -13
- Incumbents work with large and complex data sets (both internal and external data) to evaluate, recommend, and support the implementation of business strategies
- Identifies and compiles data sets using a variety of tools (e.g. SAS, SQL, Access) to help predict, improve, and measure the success of key business to business outcomes
- The Senior Analyst will be part of one of the business teams COE partners with (EMEA Cards, APAC Cards, APAC Retail Bank, etc.).
- The key requirement for the Senior Analyst role is the ability to understand the business, develop data - driven solutions to address business problems and independently manage end - to - end project communication with business partners.
- The individual will possess the ability to work in teams and display a proactive learning attitude.
- We are looking for Self - motivated individuals who are comfortable working in teams with high growth potential and involved in transitioning the highly complex and critical projects.
- A flexible, positive and mature mindset to deal with ambiguities of complex business problems is a must.
- Responsible for documenting data requirements, data collection / processing / cleaning, and exploratory data analysis; which may include utilizing statistical models / algorithms and data visualization techniques
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Banking/Financial Services/Analytics Industry.
- Robust Stakeholder management and Partner Engagement skills across markets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be organized, detail oriented, and adaptive to matrix work environment
- Maintains quantitative analytical skills.
- Excellent problem solving abilities.
- Resilient Drive to work and manage project timelines.
- Strong Knowledge of SAS, SQL, extraction of data from Data warehouse, MS Excel with macros & VBA and PowerPoint
- History of academic and professional excellence and achievement.
- Highly motivated and self-driven, ability to multi-task productively, and result orientation.
Education: - Bachelors/PG/University degree or equivalent experience