Senior HR Recruiter at Orion Corporate Alliance
Views:261 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Assistant Manager/Manager - Audit - Construction/EPC Business - CA (2-18 yrs)
Looking for Assistant Manager/Manager - Audit for a leading company in Construction/EPC Industry
Location - Chennai
Job Description :
- Identify and assess areas of significant business risk
- Implement best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit statements
- Manage resources and audit assignments
- Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with best practice
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks
- Oversee risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to Management
- Overall supervision of planned annual audits
Desired Profile :
Areas of Exposure/Work Background : Experience in Internal / external Audits preferably in construction / infra projects.
- Sound knowledge of accounting and auditing standards, and Ind. AS. Qualification / experience in forensic accounting/audit would be added advantage.
Purpose of the position :
To carry out the audit plan and other special assignments as per the management requirement.
Job Profile :
To be a part of a team of professionally qualified accountants, carry out the audits of all financial/accounting operations and OE testing of ICFR.
To work on achieving other departmental objectives like developing data analytics, continuous auditing system, system audits, digitalization initiatives etc.
Qualification: CA Qualified (preferably first attempt throughout)
Travel: 2-3 weeks per month at project sites in Tier 1/ Tier 2 cities Pan-India
Candidate should be a Tamil person (Male)