Placement & Recruitment Service Provider at Phenom Placements
Views:6287 Applications:284 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager/Manager/Associate Director - Financial Reporting & GAAP Advisory - Consulting Firm - CA (6-15 yrs)
Financial Reporting & GAAP Advisory- MNC Consulting (CA: 6-15 yrs+)
Employer - MNC Consulting
Role. - Asst Manager / Manager/ Associate Director - CFO Advisory team (Financial Reporting & GAAP Advisory)
Job Location - Gurgaon
Roles & Responsibilities :-
- CFO Advisory team provides a number of solutions catering to the needs of a company's finance function. The team comprises of professionals experienced in advising clients on complex accounting and financial reporting matters, pre and post deal reporting, structuring and post-merger integration, Capital markets and Investor Relations, Setting up and operating shared and managed services operations, conceptualizing and developing digital enablers for the finance function and developing and delivering training on a range of topics related to financial reporting.
- They work with clients to help them achieve compliance, advising on how they might organize or improve their financial reporting processes and helping ensure that accounting operations match the objectives of the business.
- Experience of financial reporting and from a reputed organization. Past working experience in accounting would be an added advantage
- Professionals with industry experience or experience in US GAAP, IFRS, accounting advisory, due diligence and securities offering assignments in India / abroad would be preferred
- Possess strong domain knowledge, has strong accounting foundation skills
- Practical knowledge of finance function and financial reporting process
- Practical knowledge of the financial reporting compliance from a regulatory perspective
- Familiarity with Companies Act, SEBI and related regulatory requirements
Applicants are typically project team members/ leads who will be involved in providing related advisory services to clients, including :
- Application of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Financial reporting support (technical as well process related) services to clients
- Provide technical as well as process assistance in relation to conversion from Indian GAAP to US GAAP/IFRS and vice-versa
- Assist clients with respect to financial reporting requirements in connection with listing of securities
- Consistently deliver quality client services and take charge of the project area assigned to him/her
- Monitor progress, manage risk and verify key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Demonstrate ability to assimilate new knowledge.
Please apply with below details in your resume :
1. Current Salary:
2. Expected Salary:
3. Current Employer:
4. Current Location:
5. Notice Period:
6. Ok for Gurgaon-Yes / No
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.