Assistant Manager/Manager/Associate Director - Financial Reporting Advisory - Big4 (5-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- 5 - 12 years of post-qualification experience with a CA firm of repute
- Qualified Chartered Accountants / CPA / ACCA
- Experience of financial reporting and from a reputed organization. Past working experience in accounting would be an added advantage
- Professionals with industry experience or experience in US GAAP, IFRS, accounting advisory, due diligence and securities offering assignments in India / abroad would be preferred
- Possess strong domain knowledge, has strong accounting foundation skills
- Practical knowledge of finance function and financial reporting process
- Practical knowledge of the financial reporting compliance from a regulatory perspective
- Familiarity with Companies Act, SEBI and related regulatory requirements
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications and exposure to ERP systems like Oracle, SAP and Tally will also be an added advantage.
- Possess strong domain knowledge, accounting knowledge and experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Possess strong data analytics skills and knowledge of advanced data analytical tools will be an advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (presentation skills)
- Consistent display of leadership skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Understanding of IT systems, Knowledge of MS office ( MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc), Hands on IT ( SAP / Oracle) experience will be an added plus
- Willingness to travel within India or abroad
- Demonstrate integrity, values, principles, and work ethic and lead by example.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.