Assistant Manager/Manager - Asset Management Audit - Big4 (3-8 yrs)
- Work closely with audit technology team in US and India.
- Leverage asset management audit experience to work on the design of automated routines, documentation of requirements and execution guides / practice aids, and training for engagement teams.
- Work closely with the GDS Asset Management audit practice to plan for the deployment of automated routines; and manage tool implementation for engagement teams and at GDS
- Work closely with engagement teams to transition new engagements to leverage automated routines.
- Contribute to technical and soft-skills training to continually develop the team's skills on asset management specific audit topics and relevant data / tools.
- Guide and coach GDS professionals as a performance manager on their career growth and provide continuous feedback for their overall professional development.
- Research effective audit tools and implement usage with onshore/ risk management clearances.
- Advanced knowledge of accounting,audit standards and US GAAP.
- Expertise with asset management audits.
- Experience working with relevant fund administrator data and technology in the audit.
- Strong project management skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.