Team Leader at Black turtle
Views:2281 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Assistant Manager/Manager - Analytics - SAS - BFSI (2-9 yrs)
- Incumbent would work closely with stakeholder to develop and execute analytics solutions applicable to marketing strategy.
- Manage projects and stakeholder expectations
- Operate as subject matter expert (SME) in the development of high quality analytical solutions.
- Guide and functionally supervise junior team members to deliver analytics solutions
- Document and present work to business / stakeholders
- Proactively recommend and influence adoption of analytics in business decision-making
- Supports senior management in developing a consulting culture within team that seeks out opportunities to expand & deepen relationships with existing clients
- Supports a culture committed to the delivery of outstanding customer service and team environment (healthy, open, transparent, honest).
- Complete any other duties /assignments from GAC / Service Delivery
- Masters in either economics or statistics or any quantitative area or MBA (with quantitative background).
- At least 2 to 6 years of relevant analytics experience focused primarily in the financial services domain
- Strong knowledge and experience of SAS (Mandate) / SQL programming skills, applied statistical / quantitative techniques.
- Exceptionally strong project management, problem-solving, inter-personal and communication skills
- Flexibility, adaptability with changing business environment and ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to manage business clients / stakeholders.
- Ability to functionally guide junior team members on their analytics projects
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.