Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:1163 Applications:222 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Assistant Manager/Manager - Analytics/Data Analysis - SAS/SQL/Python (4-12 yrs)
AM / Manager Analytics (Data Analysis - SAS, SQL, Python) - Global MNC
- Understand the Data Requirements for regulatory requirements
- Perform Data Analysis to develop data sourcing requirement
- Exposure to regulatory/financial domain
- Develop data quality rules and implement for data accuracy & Completeness
- Ability to interpret and manipulate large data sets, data storage, ETL and data modelling
- Proven experience in Data Analysis role with programming skills in SAS and Python
- Use Group/Regional data source systems written in SAS, and various other data marts, for data cleaning, data quality, and to perform the necessary analysis to highlight key findings such as breaches from key risk parameters within Risk Strategy.
- Streamline SAS codes and migrate them to cloud using python.
- Good understanding of data governance, data quality, reference data and data lineage is preferred
- Data Quality Monitoring (Data aggregation, interrogation, data lineage, data analytics)
- Data Quality Issue Management (Data Risk Assessment, Root Cause Analysis)
- Exposure to big data
Preferred Candidate :
Any graduate with 4 - 12+ years in Data Analysis.
Python Development/Programming, SAS and SQL
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.