Director/Co-Founder at Rainbow HR Consulting Services
Views:747 Applications:256 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:200
Assistant Manager/Manager - Alliances & Channel Sales - Data Center (10-12 yrs)
A Data center client is hiring an Asst Manager/Manager to drive Alliances & Partnerships in Delhi NCR region
Reporting Manager - Director - Alliance & Channel Sales
Location - Delhi NCR
- The Channel Manager wins, maintains and expands relationships with assigned Channel Partners and Global System Integrators.
- Assigned to Partners based on geography, channel or market, the Channel Manager is responsible for generating opportunities / pipeline and working with the respective sales teams for closures.
- The Channel Manager represents the entire range of Company products and services to assigned partners.
- Recruitment: To Identify right partners, recruit after due diligence and on-board new channel partners within assigned territory.
- Field Alliance & Go-to-Market: To Proactively lead Field Alliances and Go-To-Market planning process by identifying and define the specific market / solutions and accounts to be addressed together.
- Review of Business: Structure time bound ROBs with Partners for a collaborative market access, pipe-line targets and closures
- Operations: Manage all the partner objectives like: Timely commission pay-outs, partner support, re-solving issues etc.
- SPIFFs and Partner programs: Design, execute and monitor SPIFFs and incentive programs to the as-signed partners or territories.
- Relationship Building: To Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in as-signed partner accounts.
- Inter Dept : To Coordinate the involvement of company personnel in order to meet partner performance objectives and partner's expectations.
- Partner Sales Success: Highly number driven and working on closing with the partner sales teams; generating new business opportunities / pipeline.
- Global System Integrators: To Closely work with respective sales teams (regional, verticals, presales, sourcing etc for sell-through / sell-with the customers.
- Training and Empowerment: To periodically conduct partner training and development objectives.
- To Assist in partner marketing activities such as tradeshows, campaigns and other promotional activities.
- To Closely co-ordinate company executive involvement with partner management as appropriate.
- To Align with Company goals to work on niche partner objectives and engagement.
Skills & Experiences
- 10+ years of experience in working the specified region alongwith channel partners, Global SIs, ISVs. Experience with Data Centre providers, OEMs would be an added advantage
Graduate+MBA's from Good B Schools
- Orientation for details, ability to prioritize work and excellent communication skills
- Absolute Clarity on Partner business model and making each individual partner successful
- Well versed in creating internal reports with regular updates
- Aware about the Datacentre business
- - Execution focus- with the ability to handle operational activities wrt multiple partners in a fast-paced environment
- Self starter with high level of interpersonal skills to work with other functions and get work done despite all odds.
- Eye for partner penetration to get more partners on board
- Strong commitment to team objectives; highest level of integrity
- Willingness to travel (as and when required)
Those interested may apply ! for more queries, please call