Principal Consultant at Jubilant HR Consultant
Views:2826 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Assistant Manager/Manager - Actuarial - Life Insurance Firm (4-5 yrs)
Our Client is a well-established Life Insurance Company. The company is part of India's leading diversified financial services organization.
Role: Assistant Manager/Manager-Actuarial (Statutory Reporting).
Reporting to: Senior/ Chief Manager - Statutory reporting, Actuarial.
- Role involves carrying out checks on valuation results.
- Active involvement in preparing various reports to be submitted to the regulator viz. Valuation Forms & D Statements, Appointed Actuary's Annual Report, etc.
- Ability to liaise with different stakeholders including auditors, With Profit Actuary and peer reviewer will be treated as an advantage.
- Carrying out periodical analyses on ALM position of the Company and communicate the result with constructive recommendation to various stakeholders including IRDAI and Internal Management.
- Understanding and experience of IFRS accounting will be treated as an advantage.
- Role also involves liaison and communication with other functions such as finance and IT.
- At least 4 to 5 years- experience in the Statutory Reporting area, Life Insurance.
- Completed at least 3 papers of Actuarial Science.
Functional Skills Required:
- Knowledge of reserving, accounting framework (including IFRS).
- Knowledge of PROPHET, DCS and other software.
- Expert knowledge of insurance products and good understanding of cash flows.
- Good understanding of the insurance business.
- Updated knowledge on Regulations.
Soft Skills Required:
- Capability to manage multiple stakeholders.
- Good Communication Skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.