Talent Acquisition at Pidilite Industries Ltd.
Views:1306 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Assistant Manager/Manager - Accounts - Manufacturing (5-7 yrs)
- Partnering with Manufacturing Ops in preparing of Capex Budget and monitoring the actual spend.
- Financial evaluation of Capex proposal on criteria of payback period, ROI & IRR.
- Evaluation of capex done highlighting Actual ROI/saving Vs. Projected ROI/saving.
Manufacturing Spend Management:
- Business Partnering with the Operation team to drive cost saving initiatives.
- Monthly Review of manufacturing spend with Operation with detailed analysis with key action points.
- Preparation of Manufacturing expense budget for the year in coordination with the Manufacturing operations.
- Ensure hygiene of booking of expenses and timely reporting.
Fixed assets Management:
- Ensure compliance to IndAS, componentisation of assets, impairment testing.
- FAR review to ensure correctness of useful life, residual value and asset class
- Review of capital work in progress and ensuring correct capitalization.
- Conducting physical verification of assets as per schedule in coordination of internal & external auditor.
- Identifying areas of process improvement to reduce manual intervention and ease of doing operational work.
- Ensuring timely payment to vendor related to Capex and monthly reconciliation of open line items and action plan for timely closure.
- Preparation of slides for board presentations and for schedules which is part of the notes to accounts.
- Depot and plant visit on a periodic basis.
- Candidate with 5 to 7 years of working experience in Manufacturing Finance Role with plant experience.
- Expertise in SAP & MS office and analytical skill
- Managerial skills (team management) and adapt at collaborating with various stakeholders to understand the business processes, priorities, and finding opportunities for continuous process improvement.