HR Consultant at The Search Managers
Views:2956 Applications:338 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:143
Assistant Manager - Logistics & Warehousing - FMCG - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (2-4 yrs)
Job Purpose - To work with Regional Manager/Supply chain Manager to ensure desired fill rate targets are achieved through efficient warehousing and transportation operations.
JD for AM - Logistics & Warehousing
- Customer Service & Logistics Operations
- Freight Optimization and Vendor Development
- Capability Building of the Operations Team
Ensure continuous availability of stocks at all nodes up to WSPs at optimum cost and optimize the inventory across the chain through the following:
1. Close coordination with all stake holders i.e. Manufacturing, Sales &Marketing, Logistics to ensure availability at optimum costs
2. Meeting the inventory and cost to serve targets
3. Own up the S&OP process to minimize the cost of obsolescence and D&D costs through engagement with all stakeholders.
4. Running the Network optimizer to optimize distance to market and the cost to serve
5. Recommending and executing SKU rationalization