Senior Consultant at Spectrum Talent Management
Views:3998 Applications:445 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:105
Assistant Manager - Logistics Operations - FMCG (1-5 yrs)
Title - AM Logistics / Logistic operations
Location - Kolkata
Education - Post Graduate with specialism in Industrial Engineering/Industrial Management/Manufacturing Management/Operations Management/Supply Chain
Experience - MBA - 1-3 Years (batch Pass out - 16,17,18)
Reporting to - Regional Head
Roles & responsibilities :
1. To develop and implement systems to track the TITs to the customers
2. Create the policies related to Logistics Operations and align the Field
3. Analyze the Operational Performance locations and identify the Weak Performing Locations
4. Addressing the Issues in Repacking with the respective businesses and resolve the issues.
5. Selection of Warehouse Service Providers and Rates Negotiation.
6. Responsible for facilitating the procurement of assets like Material Handling equipment, Pallets etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.