Consultant at Manpower Group
Views:4527 Applications:297 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Assistant Manager - Logistics - FMCG (1-4 yrs)
We have an urgent opening for Kolkata location for reputed FMCG industry.
Candidate must be MBA passout from IIT Mumbai/IIT Delhi/IIT Kanpur or IIT Kharaghpur.
1. Distribution Planning and Inventory Management of Warehouses to optimize inventory
2. Ensuring high levels of Case Fill Rates and improved Last Mile delivery while ensuring the minimum cost to serve
3. Define CFA Stock Norms & coordinate with the factory team to ensure stock availability with required freshness
4. Transport optimization through route frequency
5. Responsibilities & vehicle optimization to serve the demand of customers
6. Develop Logistics Sourcing Strategy and frameworks for Execution Excellence in warehousing operations
7. Negotiations with vendors to ensure infrastructure & workforce management within budget
8. Ensuring Inventory Record Accuracy and Commercial, Legal and Statutory compliance at 3PL managed CFAs
9. Demand Planning and finalization of estimates in coordination with Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.