Business Manager at Spectrum Talent Management
Views:5390 Applications:489 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:149
Assistant Manager - Logistics - FMCG (1-3 yrs)
Customer Service & Logistics Operations :
- Creating systems to ensure the desired customer service levels by reviewing and Improving - Same Day Execution- for different channels i.e General Trade, Modern Trade & Lean.
- Create the policies related to Logistics Operations and align the Field Teams on the same.
- Analyze the Operational Performance locations and identify the Weak Performing Locations along with root cause analysis for corrective actions.
- Ensure the vendor issues impacting service levels are resolved in time.
- Drive continuous productivity improvements in Warehouses
- Managing Warehouse Costs while delivering required service levels
- Be a part of the selection of Warehouse Service Providers and Rates Negotiation.
- Responsible for facilitating the procurement of assets like Material Handling equipment, Pallets etc.
- To create systems for Independent Audit of the Warehouse Hygiene and Inventory at the locations.
- Responsible for creating and managing the complete Warehousing Budget which includes Rental, WSP and Handling expenses.
- Ensure that the aging reports are circulated on time to all stakeholders and stocks are liquidated to reduce D&D stocks
Freight Optimization and Vendor Development:
- Continuously update the vendor base and explore the local Vendors
- Be a part of freight negotiations at the central/District/Branch levels.
- Analyze freight Performance Branch wise and Provide Benchmarks to the district for Improvements.
- Provide Tools and expertise to the field Teams on Transportation Optimization through Route/Frequency Optimization
- Focus on improving the containers and reducing the Warehouse D&D and Damage in Transit.
Capability Building of the Operations Team :
- Identifying the Training needs of the Logistics Team
- Developing Training modules for Warehouse Staff
- Work with Internal/External consultants on identifying the right programs
- Coordination with HR to roll out the Training on SAP / Warehousing operation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.