Assistant Manager - Logistics - FMCG (0-5 yrs)
Key KPIs :
1. OTIF & Primary Fill rates
2. Daily Dispatch efficiency
3. Quality Audit & CAPA
4. Truck Placement efficiency
5. Cycle Count Accuracy
6. Distribution Cost
A. Educational Background :
1. Minimum Level of Education: Graduate/Postgraduate
Area of Specialisation: Experience in Supply Chain / Logistics
2. Preferred Level of Education: Management graduate/postgraduate
Area of Specialisation: Supply Chain / Logistics
B. Job-Related Experience :
Minimum Level of Job-Related Experience: 1 years experience in a similar job in Supply Chain / Logistics
C. Other Job-Related Skills/Background :
- Negotiation skills
- Vendor selection & Management
- Knowledge of OE tools
- Warehousing excellence: This position implements Warehousing excellence through LSP competency management, driving operational excellence initiatives & implementation of quality SOPs.
- Transportation Management: This position manages last-mile transporters to delivers desired service levels through regular monitoring and developing new transporters.
- Statutory & Regulatory Compliance: Comply with all statutory & regulatory requirements and manage compliance requirement in transitions/changeovers.
Problem Solving & Innovation :
- Warehousing Space Optimisation: Optimise storage cost/case with different warehousing solutions of Mezzanine flooring/Racking considering the tradeoff between automation & rental costs.
- Last Mile Freight Cost Optimisation: Optimise last-mile freight cost through different levers of Route planning, mode mix optimization, effective negotiations including reverse auction & dedicated trucks.
- Innovating Business Solutions execution: Lead execution of innovative business solutions like Direct dispatch to Distributors, Pack Centre for Modern trade servicing & Project Green to reduce distributor level damages.
Nature of Interaction :
- External engagement: This role needs extensive engagement with 6 LSPs and 20 transporters and thus need a high level of influencing skill to get desired service levels. The role involves limited Interaction with regulatory/statutory bodies which needs to be managed tactfully.
- Communication Skill: Incumbent will need to have good communication skills to train the warehousing team.
- Internal Engagement: Engages with Sales team & Supply planning team to meet business deliverables
This role impacts various business dimensions :
- Impact Primary Sales through the efficient execution of Orders.
- Distribution Cost optimization through efficiencies in Warehousing & Last mile freight cost.
- Supports Service through the delivery of OTIF and Primary fill rates.
- Leads compliance for Internal processes and Statutory & regulatory norms.
- Write off minimization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.