CEO at Logic Gates
Views:2407 Applications:417 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:237
Assistant Manager - Logistics/Distribution & Warehouse - FMCG/FMCD (3-6 yrs)
The incumbent should be an MBA in Operations / MBA in Logistics with around 3 to 5 years of post MBA experience in Logistics, Warehouse Management and Transportation with Consumer Durable, FMCG, Cement, Tyre Companies.
The incumbent will be responsible for -:
- Ensuring warehousing space is taken as per requirement to service demand and space is used effectively. As per seasonal demand temporary spaces are taken on time and released as per plan.
- Responsible for identifying warehousing space, negotiation of rentals, coordination for approval and ensuring all legal/EHS clearances are taken on time before release of agreement to the vendor.
- Ensuring EHS compliance and other statutory compliances are compiled from time to time in the warehouse with respect to infrastructure and operational management.
- Identifying, negotiating and finalising warehouse service provider to manage operations effectively.
- Ensuring action plans are made to address any gaps in performance. Review of action plans and closure of the same.
- Identifying, evaluating and negotiating freight rates with transporters for movement of stocks from warehouse to customers.
- Developing route plan from warehouse to customers for maximizing clubbed load deliveries for part load and truck load movements.
- Ensuring transport contracts are finalized for maximizing clubbed load deliveries.
- Ensuring customer service level reports are sent to sales team on periodic basis and all customer complaints are closed on timely basis
- Warehouse space planning, inventory control and operational management
- Transportation management for part loads and full truck loads.
- Understanding freight structures and negotiation of the same
- Statutory and legal compliances relating to warehousing and distribution.
- Candidates meeting above may contact -: