Assistant Manager - Legal - Retail (3-6 yrs)
Title : Assisstant Manager - Legal
Location : Bangalore
- Conformance with all legal document requirements related to retail sale, franchising, marketing, service, lease, leave and license, statutory compliance support, and all other aspects relating to retail sale.
- Successful closure of documents/agreements /notices/cases and replies from legal perspective.
- Legal negotiations on agreements.
- Attention to detail and excellent research skills.
- Solution oriented and business enabler.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Draft legal documents such as Franchise Agreements, Agency Agreements, Retail Agreements, LoIs, MoUs, Lease Deeds, Leave & License Agreements, Advertising Agreements, Service Agreements etc.
- Due diligence of property title documents
- Stamp duty and registration fee calculation
- Represent company at contract negotiations on legal issues.
- Keep abreast of and inform business units on relevant developments in marketing and retail industry such as Court ruling/s or legislative amendment/s.
- Draft Replies to legal notices, draft and review of pleadings in litigations.
- Provide inputs in operational matters to ensure desired support to the business.
- Support the process owner's to ensure the statutory compliances.
- Independently support all litigations/cases filed by and against the Company.
Looking for candidates from Retail Industry Only.