Recruiter at Apprentice Education & Consulting Services LLP
Views:3508 Applications:234 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:207
Assistant Manager - Legal - LLB/LLM - ePharma (3-6 yrs)
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating NDAs, Service Agreement, Staffing Agreements, and other commercial contracts;
- Providing active support to the business teams and ensure that all business is contracted on terms consistent with company policies on legal and commercial risk exposure and that all risks are fully identified, and mitigation strategies identified;
- Research and guidance on legal issues which affect the contracts which are being negotiated;
- Assisting internal teams on matters relating to real estate leases, insurances, HR matters, etc.
- Tracking of and updating the compliance matters to the senior.
- Preparing reports and updates for periodic reviews for documentation and contracts
- Essential to have attention to details and compliances of contracting process and policies.
- Legal Research and drafting presentation/brief on the research topics.
- Guidance during disputes on the legal aspects of the dispute;
- Undertake other legal and commercial tasks, as needed.
- Aids the business team in ensuring that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness, interpretation to support implementation.
- Understands key legal issues and principles and how they relate to markets, relationship types, products and services and awareness of legal risk and consequences.
1. Must possess a degree in LLB/LLM with desired Knowledge in Documentation, drafting and Operations
2. Minimum 3-6 years post qualification experience, previous in-house experience preferred but not required.
3. Proper understanding of contracting processes and performance
4. Ability to prioritize conflicting demands necessary.
5. Excellent communication skills, both oral and written required, plus proven negotiation skills.
6. Sound Knowledge of Computers-MS word and Excel and PowerPoint and attention to details.
7. Strong work ethics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.