Director at TalentCo Search Pvt Ltd
Views:498 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Assistant Manager - Legal - LLB - ITeS/Financial Services (4-6 yrs)
- Independent handling of day to day legal related activities
- Independently draft contracts and review / amend contracts drafted by vendors, taking due care of local requirements, group policy
- Provide legal advice to the business managers and assist in negotiation of legal points.
- Support the business areas by attending or participating in third party Supplier meetings as appropriate to lead on any negotiation points in respect of the Agreement.
- Support the organisation in any litigation matter.
- Legal advice to all areas of the business on a minimum supervision basis.
- To demonstrate a positive risk, compliance and control culture through the identification, assessment, monitoring and management of risks and issues within the business area, alongside ensuring timely and appropriate resolution of control weaknesses, actions and failures that arise.
- Qualified lawyer, with 3-4 years of post-qualification experience
- Significant exposure (either as an in house legal counsel or at a law firm) to corporate and commercial work consistent with the role description
- Ability to understand the commercial requirements of a business, particularly the ITES and Financial Services Industry with the ability to identify commercial issues and demonstrate judgment in assisting businesses to reach sensible decisions.
those who are interested can connect at 9000567872
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.