Assistant Manager - Legal - Internet/Online (3-5 yrs)
Description of Responsibility :
1. Legal :
- Administration of General Counsel org.
- Organize, Set up and manage periodic team meetings,
- Lead and manage organization / department projects,
- Legal procurement & Vendor Management,
- Assist General Counsel on AOP, budgeting and other related assignments and
- Drive automation and service excellence wrt to Legal services
2. Documentation :
- Ensure preparation and record keeping of projects.
- Constantly review the business conduct and ensure business practices are well within the compliance requirement.
- MIS related to Legal & Compliances.
3. People Relationship & Management :
- Recommend training as required for various functions.
- Establish great working relationships with internal and external stakeholders including Law Enforcement Officers.
4. Desired Skills :
- Bring a strategic mindset to manage compliance and legal function. Be a business enabler, while managing risks.
- Experience in legal automation.
- Team player, ability to work with cross functional leaders.
- Willing to take additional assignments
- Excellent interpersonal & presentation skills
- Excellent command on Powerpoint, MS excel and MS word.
5. Competency :
- Reliability, dependability - Works hard and does what it takes to get results and meets deadlines. Takes accountability and works well in a cross functional team.
- Writing, speaking and listening effectively- Writes, speaks and presents information effectively, clearly and with brevity. Communicates to improve understanding, decision-making and performance. Understands the value of listening to others. Think before speaking. Probes to understand and confirms understanding of what is heard.
- Encourages others to speak.
- Composure - Handles unexpected events calmly. Successfully copes with unintended consequences. Helps co- workers thrive in stressful situations. Identifies and manages stress due to lack of control. Acts with the highest level of professionalism and maturity during crisis situations. Look immediately for resolution rather than placing blame.
- Dealing with ambiguity- Able to function well in loosely structured situations. Works effectively in situations involving uncertainty or lack of information. Effectively handles multiple projects or tasks at the same time. Is open to and responds flexibly to change.
- Open communication- Willing to ask and honestly answer the tough questions. Treat others' opinions with respect.
- Fosters open communication and candid discussions. Share information that helps others do their job well. Keeps others in the loop.
- Company-wide perspective- Able to assess broader and deeper impact of decisions. Focuses on what is right for the company, not just what is best for the group, project or self. Does not act in ways that sub-optimize for the overall business. When possible, encourages cross-functional and cross business brainstorming and project teaming.