Manager - HR & Legal Practice at Crescendo Global
Views:1886 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Assistant Manager - Legal - Insurance Firm (4-5 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Legal (Asia)
Assistant Manager - Legal job opportunity in Mumbai for a professional holding at least 4 years- experience in end to end contract & agreement management.
You will use your experience of contract management and legal to manage the Legal activities for Asia Region. Our client is looking for a professional eager to grow their career as a strategic leader. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
LOCATION : Mumbai
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER :
- A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR :
- Managing end to end contract management for Asia region which includes drafting, reviewing and negotiating all agreements and contracts
- Creating and updating standard templates also ensuring prompt response to business as per SLA
- Advising business on queries relating to legislation and regulations prevailing in different geographies
- Conducting research on legal and regulatory developments to provide business with various workable solutions on operations of international laws and practices
- Providing support on litigation matters by providing research and documentation support to concerned stakeholders
A SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT :
- Should have 4 years of relevant experience in legal preferably in insurance industry
- Should have graduate or post graduate degree in law, any certification in insurance will be added advantage
- Should have experience in contract management including negotiation, RFP & SLAs
- Should have excellent communication skills both verbal & written
- Should have experience of managing international stakeholders & clients
What is in Store for You?
- An opportunity to work with global organization and handling the legal matters and contracts at international level
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in the heart of the commercial capital of the country.
- Market leading remuneration
- A stimulating working environment with colleagues from top-tier institutes