Consultant - Legal and Compliance at Michael Page
Views:237 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Assistant Manager - Legal - FMCG/Retail (4-10 yrs)
Reporting to the Senior Legal Counsel you will be responsible for :
- Demonstrate strong functional skills and attributes in partnering business - personal care BG.
- To provide pro-active legal support and advice to the business, key stakeholders and to assist them with achieving their core strategic objectives while appropriately managing and mitigating the associated legal risks.
- To have good exposure and knowledge of laws applicable to company engaged in retail space including Contract Act, Legal Metrology, Labor, and Consumer Laws.
- Developing and nurturing culture of excellence, rigor, and process orientation in legal function.
- Vetting and drafting of various kinds of agreements viz. Lease agreement, Leave and License Agreement, agreements related to Human resources, training, product partners and others
- Contract Management (proper documentation and up keeping of all agreements, contracts and their renewals on time)
- Document relationships with external parties through contracts, T&Cs and advise business from time to time.
- Customer complaint management
- Ensuring Due diligence of properties to support the business expansion plan
- To advise the business and implement changes in legislations.
- Ensuring all compliances (Labor, Municipal, IPR, etc) as applicable to FOFO and COCO salons
- Owning the compliance management system - Franchise Management portal and beyond
- Advising and managing disputes to minimize company exposure and risks
- Drafting and responding various kinds of notices, business letters and communications viz.
- Co ordinating with external lawyers and counsels for litigation management.
- Maintaining records and MIS of Agreements, Notices and Licenses
- Conducting research on new legal developments and case laws, preparing summary for the management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.