VP-Talent Acquisition at Jaden Executive Search
Views:115 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Assistant Manager - Legal - FMCG (8-10 yrs)
- Client is a leading FMCG company in India.
Max CTC offered- Upto 15 lacs p.a.
- Ensure timely renewal of plant level and other licenses permissions by keeping a master data to be updated daily.
- Identifying and applying for new licenses / permissions for all plants and other locations
- Ensure review of product labels to comply with FSSA, IPR, Legal Metrology.
- Ensure Legal proceedings management under FSSA, Legal Metrology and any other statute as applicable
- Advising on promotional activities to ensure they are in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Ensure complete compliance of all the units
- Ensure to carry out due diligence of new project locations
- Ensure to apply and obtain all licenses and permissions
- To make timely representations to various Govt. agencies or departments for issues related topower, water, effluent discharge etc.
- To find out about the subsidies available at various statesand avail of the eligible subsidies related to power, VAT,stamp duty etc.
- Undertake and timely implement any other project undertaken at management instance
- To carry our due diligence of new property for e.g. residential/ commercial/ industrial purpose.
- To liaise with state industrial development corporations or private party for completing the land/property transaction and getting the same registered.