Recruitment Partner at Rian Placements
Views:206 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Assistant Manager - Legal - FinTech (5-10 yrs)
- Review and negotiate business contracts with a variety of business partners (including NBFCs, banks, marketing agencies, tech platforms, and financial institutions) on a range of topics, including lending, services, marketing, promotions, and other types of standard commercial contracts, as well as complex, high-value transactions, and cutting-edge business arrangements.
- Assist business teams, opine on applicable legislation and legal concerns relating to new business products, and help structure new business products.
- Leading multiple strategic operations and initiatives of the legal team
- Draft terms of service, standard form agreements, and other legal documents
- Resolve legal issues that arise in existing commercial relationships.
- 5 to 8 years' experience of working in Legal domain.
- LL. B/LL.M Degree with good academic record.
- Experience in Banking/Financial Sector Preferred.
- Good Drafting skill and knowledge
- Sound grasps of basic legal knowledge and concepts.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Awareness of basic formats of legal documentation or legal write-up
- Good research skills.
- Speed in responding to queries.
- Well conversant with basic IT tools and software (MS Office).
- Aptitude for smart work along with adaptability and willingness to learn
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.