CEO at Logic Gates
Views:411 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Assistant Manager - Legal - Ethics & Compliance - FMCG/Pharma/Manufacturing/Consulting - LLB (5-8 yrs)
The incumbent should be a LLB from premiere institute with around 5 to 8 years of post qualification experience in Ethics & Compliance in a leading FMCG / Pharma / Manufacturing / Consulting Company.
The incumbent will be responsible for -:
- Support the implementation of Ethics &Compliance initiatives across the organization, which may include review policies and codes, organize and follow upon employee training,c arry out due-diligence evaluation, support whistleblowing investigations .
- Providing assistance to the Head of Corporate Ethics & Compliance
- Reviewing and adjust company policies & codes,
- Supporting the Ethics and Compliance training schedule for new employees as well as knowledge refresher sessions,
- Supporting the complaint investigation process, requesting and evaluating documents, such as contracts, power of attorney, and any related evidences,
- Supporting the Due Diligence Process of new service providers and/or clients, addressing eventual findings with the requesting area,
- Drafting of legal notices ;
- Preparing the list of pending cases/issues and keep them upto date at all times.
- Providing periodic reports to cross functional teams as well as to the affiliates, as would be required from time to time.
For details please contact :