Assistant Manager - Legal - Contracts & Compliance (6-10 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Legal (Contracts + Compliance)
- Reviews, drafts and negotiates all kind of agreements, like Lease and License Agreement, Service Agreements, non-disclosure agreements, Consultancy Agreement, Distribution Agreement, Maintenance Agreement, Supply and Purchase Agreement, Sourcing Agreement, Indemnity Bond, MOU, Power of Attorney, and review of customer proposed terms and conditions located in South Asia and SSA, Middle East.
- Maintains a deep understanding of Kohler contract templates, contracts policy, legal risk and liability, and company position on various matters.
- Prepares contracts for internal review and approval and ensures compliance with company policies as well as applicable laws or regulations, including applicable US laws like FCPA, Boycott & Anti-Boycott laws, MK Denial screening, etc.
- Interprets contracts and advises sales / consulting managers on contractual responsibilities.
- Maintain contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all contract correspondence, customer contact information sheets, contractual changes, status reports and other documents.
- Support Product Management / Marketing to ensure company products and services are offered with appropriate, competitive terms and conditions.
- Drafting of Directors Report, Agendas, Minutes of Board Meeting, AGM and EGM, Power of Attorney and
- Liaisoning with ROC, RBI, SEBI, and other statutory institutions;
- Representing the Company before Company Law Board, Financial Institutions, and Tax Department;
- Close interaction with the Directors, Auditors, Legal Counsels, Financial Institutions, Depositories, Government Agencies and other external agencies on regular corporate matters
- Drafting letters, notices, legal documents, agreements, MOU
- Vetting contracts and agreements.
- Research relating to various legal queries.
- Full command on secretarial and compliance matters.
- Related statutory compliances.