Founder & Managing Director at Talent Toppers
Views:1100 Applications:342 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Assistant Manager - Legal/Contract Management - Insurance (4-7 yrs)
- Working on Contract Management System/Tool for maintaining legal contracts of the Company and extracting reports.
- To draft, review and negotiate legal contracts/agreements/documents to make sure that it is in the organization's interest.
- To provide legal advice and guidance on all kinds of legal matters.
- Timely reply to legal notices.
- To work on legal advisory, regulatory updates, legal dashboards and legal articles.
- To work on MIS for the function.
- Pro-active, practical, qualitative and cost-effective legal support and guidance to different business functions.
- Drafting of Board approved mandatory Policies and ensuring its compliance.
- Assistance in implementation of Regulatory Compliance framework for the organization.
- Assistance with regard to compliances with Department of Telecom requirements including OSP filings and other applicable regulations including dealing with external authorities.
- Identification and due compliance with local laws and regulations and assist in auditing the compliances to laws and regulatory requirements.
- Assistance on increasing legal awareness in the organization.
- Working on Litigation and Arbitration cases.
- To deal with external law firms and other consultants.
- Assisting the team on all Legal and Corporate matters.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.