HR Consultant at xpertconexions
Views:289 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Assistant Manager - Legal & Compliance - BFSI - LLB (3-9 yrs)
Educational Requirement: Law Graduate
Work Experience: 3-5 years PQE with experience in compliance matters
The Assistant Manager will be part of the company's global Legal Compliance Team (which is a part of the company's global Legal Department headed by the Chief Legal & Compliance Officer) and will work on all compliance related matters and initiatives for the company, including the development, implementation and monitoring of a company-wide corporate compliance program.
His/her key responsibilities are to assist in:
- the implementation and updating of the Company's policies and procedures, specifically those related to issues of ethics, anti-corruption, sanctions and data privacy;
- the design, maintenance, and improvement of training programs relating to the Company's policies and procedures as well as training employees and third parties in respect of other applicable laws and regulations;
- the Company's current data privacy initiatives;
- conducting risk assessments for the Company in key compliance risk areas of the Company's business and operations;
- other related duties as assigned from time-time.
- This role reports to Senior Manager - Compliance