Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:3146 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Assistant Manager - Legal Advisory - Company Law Division - Audit Firm (4-5 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Company Law Division-Advisory Role for a Reputed Mid-Size Audit Firm
- Managing and growing the entire Secretarial Compliance practice from planning to compliance. Also provide Advisory role to the clients.
- Managing and maintaining relationship with clients
- Identifying new opportunities for serving existing clients
- Targeting and obtaining work from potential clients
- Being updated on technical issues
- Ensuring that projects are completed efficiently within the budgeted time and cost
- Balanced allocation of work to team members
- Development of the Practice
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidate should be qualified Company Secretary or Chartered Accountant
- Candidate should have had experience of at least 4 to 5 years in Corporate Law Division
- Candidate should have exposure to Venture Capital/Private Equity Investments, Fund Raising transactions, Start up investments .
- Candidate should have exposure in drafting and structuring shareholders agreements, Share Purchase agreements and should have hands on experience on preferential issues, FEMA advisory
- Good drafting skills with proficiency in English a prerequisite
- Technical knowledge in Company law, FEMA, LLP Act, Partnership Act, Stamp Act as part of requirement.
- Candidate should not only worked on Compliance but also worked on Advisory role on above matters.
- Candidates worked on Mergers & Acquisitions preferred.
- Candidates willing to relocate to Bangalore only apply.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.