Assistant Manager - Learning & Development - KPO (5-6 yrs)
Asst. Manager - Learning and Development
- 5+ years in Teaching/Training experience in the technology domain.
- Experience in implementing and maintaining LMS platforms.
- Able to evaluate instructor performance and the effectiveness of training programs
- Credible, confident, and articulate, with good presentation skills.
- Passion for technical coaching and mentoring and one on one feedback sessions
- Broad Understanding of SDLC, RDBMS, BI, Agile frameworks will be a plus.
- L&D Operational tasks and managerial work
- Enrollments, updating trackers, monitoring learning progress, checking comm skills, connecting with every learner on weekly basis (1:1/ groups basis of skillsets/ project), updating LSP/ mentee feedbacks on drives and updating same on the bench tracker
- Sharing training announcements, nominations
- Regular sync-up with juniors
- Managerial activities- Designing new learning paths,
- Connecting with DOs to understand current and upcoming projects and required skillsets
- Focusing on Certifications, tech talks
- Working on activities like creating/ identifying new learning platforms/ assessment frameworks (automating assessment frameworks, evaluating vendor frameworks)
- Making lab environments available for technical learners and guiding them for moving to the next technical levels
- Creating Skill Matrix- That will help to check the Org capability index. Imp for many other activities
- Timesheet & leaves approvals- adding/ removing folks under the CLA project
- CLA Jira project creating new Jira tack for each emp under CLA (Other than people Daidipya is managing)
- Updates about new hiring for Data Engineering/ Enterprise Engg / Data Analyst roles - Want to know upcoming hiring and required training plans