Assistant Manager - Learning & Development - KPO (5-6 yrs)
Asst. Manager - Learning and Development
- 5+ years in Teaching/Training experience in the technology domain.
- Experience in implementing and maintaining LMS platforms.
- Able to evaluate instructor performance and the effectiveness of training programs
- Credible, confident, and articulate, with good presentation skills.
- Passion for technical coaching and mentoring and one on one feedback sessions
- Broad Understanding of SDLC, RDBMS, BI, Agile frameworks will be a plus.
- L&D Operational tasks and managerial work
- Enrollments, updating trackers, monitoring learning progress, checking comm skills, connecting with every learner on weekly basis (1:1/ groups basis of skillsets/ project), updating LSP/ mentee feedbacks on drives and updating same on the bench tracker
- Sharing training announcements, nominations
- Regular sync-up with juniors
- Managerial activities- Designing new learning paths,
- Connecting with DOs to understand current and upcoming projects and required skillsets
- Focusing on Certifications, tech talks
- Working on activities like creating/ identifying new learning platforms/ assessment frameworks (automating assessment frameworks, evaluating vendor frameworks)
- Making lab environments available for technical learners and guiding them for moving to the next technical levels
- Creating Skill Matrix- That will help to check the Org capability index. Imp for many other activities
- Timesheet & leaves approvals- adding/ removing folks under the CLA project
- CLA Jira project creating new Jira tack for each emp under CLA (Other than people Daidipya is managing)
- Updates about new hiring for Data Engineering/ Enterprise Engg / Data Analyst roles - Want to know upcoming hiring and required training plans
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.