Consultant at Synergy Consultants
Views:2538 Applications:303 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Assistant Manager - Learning & Development - FMCG/FMCD/Auto/Manufacturing (5-8 yrs)
BASIC FUNCTION :
- Be a contributing member of the L&D function to ensure the learning strategies are aligning with the business strategies.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Execute short-term and long-term L&D strategies to align with the business need.
- Identify training gaps based on the effectiveness of demonstrating technical, behavioral & Leadership competencies and the developmental plan of each associate as stated in the individual's performance review.
- Plan, design, deliver and evaluate learning and development programs for all grades of associates & supervisory staff.
- Maintain the quality of design, development and facilitation of all training and development programs offered by the L&D department.
- Maintain post-training evaluation system to ensure learning effectiveness of different programs.
- Solicit and select appropriate external consultants for various learning and development programs.
- Research and recommend new learning and development practices, methods and technology available in the market.
- Maintaining close contact with external consultants, publishers and organizations to keep information up-to-date.
- Be responsible for managing staff L&D record systems.
- Be responsible for managing LMS- & drive appropriate usage.
RELATIONSHIPS AND CONTACTS :
Supervisory Relationships :
- Reports to Head - L&D, RCS, India, SSA, SSA, ME.
- Individual Contributor Role : No reporting relationships defined.
Organizations Relationships :
- Frequent contact with all functional heads/managers & learning champions across businesses, functions & markets.
- Frequent contact with HRBPs.
- Moderate contact with the Corporate Human Resources, L&D personnel
External Business Relationships :
- Frequent contact with external consultants and institutions providing learning services.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS :
- MBA-HR with professional training in L&D spectrum.
- Minimum 5 years- experience in similar position, previous experience in a multinational company or sizeable company is preferred.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English is required.
- Proficiency is MS Office tools in required.