Consultant at Synergy Consultants
Views:3135 Applications:339 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Assistant Manager - Learning & Development - FMCG/FMCD/Auto/Manufacturing (5-8 yrs)
BASIC FUNCTION :
- Be a contributing member of the L&D function to ensure the learning strategies are aligning with the business strategies.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Execute short-term and long-term L&D strategies to align with the business need.
- Identify training gaps based on the effectiveness of demonstrating technical, behavioral & Leadership competencies and the developmental plan of each associate as stated in the individual's performance review.
- Plan, design, deliver and evaluate learning and development programs for all grades of associates & supervisory staff.
- Maintain the quality of design, development and facilitation of all training and development programs offered by the L&D department.
- Maintain post-training evaluation system to ensure learning effectiveness of different programs.
- Solicit and select appropriate external consultants for various learning and development programs.
- Research and recommend new learning and development practices, methods and technology available in the market.
- Maintaining close contact with external consultants, publishers and organizations to keep information up-to-date.
- Be responsible for managing staff L&D record systems.
- Be responsible for managing LMS- & drive appropriate usage.
RELATIONSHIPS AND CONTACTS :
Supervisory Relationships :
- Reports to Head - L&D, RCS, India, SSA, SSA, ME.
- Individual Contributor Role : No reporting relationships defined.
Organizations Relationships :
- Frequent contact with all functional heads/managers & learning champions across businesses, functions & markets.
- Frequent contact with HRBPs.
- Moderate contact with the Corporate Human Resources, L&D personnel
External Business Relationships :
- Frequent contact with external consultants and institutions providing learning services.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS :
- MBA-HR with professional training in L&D spectrum.
- Minimum 5 years- experience in similar position, previous experience in a multinational company or sizeable company is preferred.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English is required.
- Proficiency is MS Office tools in required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.